3D printing is a process by which a graphic drawing is made into a physical three-dimensional object layer after layer. 3D printers provide an almost limitless freedom of model geometrical complexity.
Offer a unique and exceptionally designed souvenir to your clients!
The advantages of 3D printing:
- Quick and cheap way to get a product prototype before starting mass production;
- Freedom of geometrical shape;
- 3D printing does not require additional expensive materials or tools for production of an object;
- An STL or OBJ drawing is all that is needed to make a 3D model;
- Easy and quick changes to the model after having made an example model using a 3D printer.